Monday, February 28, 2011

Weave Me Wash Me

I have been admiring this dishcloth for some time now.  For our February Mid-Month Dishcloth KAL, Alli Barrett shared her design, also found on Ravelry.  I was so excited to be able to knit this cloth!!

The suggested color for this KAL was a Shaded Pastel.  I didn’t have that color, but picked a nice variegated yarn.

IMG_2436 (640x584)

As soon as I realized what cloth I was knitting, I had to cast on again with a solid color.

IMG_2435 (640x608)

After knitting these two, I cast on again with the soft I Love This Cotton yarn.

IMG_2433 (640x567)

I’m actually in the middle of knitting this again in I Love This Cotton in brown.  I’m trying this using the Norwegian Purl instead of a normal Purl.  It’s a little difficult as I am learning this new stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment