Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine’s Update

I’ve been meaning to post this for days, but I’ve been down with the flu. 

Tuesday, after Valentine’s day, I found another heart pattern.  I knitted it up quickly.  I love this one, too!

IMG_2417 (640x548)

This pattern was designed and posted this month by Elaine Fitzpatrick.  You can find her pattern here.  Also, check out all the other wonderful free patterns she has on the right hand column of her blog.  Love her patterns!!

I also wanted to share a picture of my non-chocolate Valentine’s present.

IMG_2424 (640x508)

This is Zauberball, a ball of sock yarn, with gradual color changes – from gold to rust to red to burgundy.  Now to find the perfect pattern to show off this beautiful yarn.

This yarn is designed to be used from the outside instead of the usual, pulling the yarn from the center.  Interesting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment