Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crowning Glory Scarf

I thought I’d share my latest finished project.  I’m part of a multidirectional knitting group found here.  We’ve just been knitting this KAL.

Here’s the finished scarf which I made from ArtYarns Regal Silk.  I absolutely loved working with the silk!

IMG_2367 (640x480)

Here’s a close-up of the details -

IMG_2366 (640x480)

I finished this on Saturday evening and brought it upstairs to show to Mom before blocking it.  She asked what I was planning to wear with it.  I then surprised her by announcing it was hers.  She ended up wearing it to church without waiting for me to block it.  She received several compliments which made me feel good!

Here’s Mom modeling it -

IMG_2371 (480x640)

I love the way she’s decided to wrap it here -

IMG_2373 (480x640)

I’m not photographer, you can tell by the glare on the glasses, but I loved Mom’s smile -

IMG_2374 (480x640)

If you are interested in the pattern, you can find it here on ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment