Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goals for 2010

A goal is just a dream unless you write it down.

This is what my 12 year old keeps saying - I think she said she heard it in Tae Kwon Do.  I've heard it other places, too.

1.   Read the entire Old Testament.  -  This is our course of study in Sunday School this year.

2.   Continue to read the Book of Mormon twice a year.    I have done this since the challenge at the end of 2005.

3.   To try to use more of my yarn stash instead of buying yarn.  Notice I said "try."  I think this will be a bit hard for me!

4.   Get more of my UFOs finished.  This one may take me longer than a year.

Yesterday I picked up yarn that my son James bought for me two Christmas’s ago.  I’ve tried a scarf pattern with this yarn and frogged it several times.   I think I’m finally liking what is happening with it this time.

scarf 2010 003

No comments:

Post a Comment