Thursday, January 7, 2010

December Cloths

I decided to post all the cloths I knitted in December.  I’ll start with the last ones I did, which were the December Mid-Month Dishcloth KAL.  As I started knitting I saw what looked like leaves appearing, so I knitted this in green.  (Sorry the picture is a bit blurry)
knitting and crochet hats 026
After knitting this, I discovered the title was Vegas Fountains so I decided to knit it again using blue for water.
Vegas Fountains
The rest of the cloths I knitted in December are Christmasy.  This is the December Monthly Dishcloth KAL (from the first of December).  This is called Wrapper Cloth.
Wrapper Cloth
I forgot about this angel.  It was November’s Mid-Month Dishcloth KAL.
Angel
I found this pattern on the Mason-Dixon blog and decided to try it with a variegated yarn.
Christmas cloth 2
This is called Shades of Christmas and was shared with the Monthly Dishcloth KAL group by Janet Nogle.
Christmas Cloth
Someone in one of my knitting groups did this Christmas cloth in stripes yarn.  I loved it so much I decided to do one also.
Christmas Dishcloth
A feather and fan in variegated yarn.
Christmas Feather and Fan
Grandma’s favorite with a crocheted border.
Christmas Grandma's Favorite
Another Grandma’s favorite with crocheted border.  The stripe was inspired by the above Wrapper Cloth.
Christmas Stripe

1 comment:

  1. I think of you every time I come across a blog with a crochet/knitting project or pattern!

    I wish you would've been on our way, when we went to Washington. That would have been fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete