Friday, April 10, 2009

What could be more fun...

than having your sister visit? Lydia and her kids came to visit this week. Ethan wanted to come and make sure Grandma was O.K.
Lydia and I spent two whole days thrift store shopping. We had all the kids with us the second day. Here's what I thought were all of our finds, but after Lydia packed I found another bag of clothes and shoes. Lydia kept finding all sorts of great shoes - Cole Haan, Clarks, Born, Josef Seibel. I was oblivious, or should we just say uneducated. I was pleased to find a few Ann Taylor skirts, a Talbots cardigan and a Coldwater Creek jacket. We did Amber's birthday shopping there also. As Lydia started packing, Maya had to get in on the action.

Here's a couple shots of the kids playing checkers. Or at least trying, it's hard when you get help from a little one.

Last night Lydia and I had to make the kids that were at home pose for us. You can tell some of them were so excited ~ not!

Boy, Bryce is sure tall! Amber is 5' 4-1/2".

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how tall Bryce is! What a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete