Monday, September 28, 2009

Finally Caught Up

Since I joined the Monthly Dishcloth KAL at the end of March, I've been keeping up with the dishcloths as they've come along. In between time I've been trying to play catch up. Well I've finally finished January through March and their mid-months. This is March's Pot O' Gold.

I did a little experiment with the lighter yellow cloth. According to the pattern, the image is created on the right side of the cloth, with the wrong side being border then purling across. In the lighter cloth, I tried the pattern by creating the image on the wrong side with the right side being border then knitting. The difference is very subtle, but I believe that the image is stronger when created on the right side - as in the darker yellow cloth. The colors and yarns can fool one a bit, but I was able to feel a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment