Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shamrock Cloths

IMG_0195

I thought I’d share a few shamrock cloths that I’ve knit in time for you to knit one or all before St. Patrick’s day.

IMG_0182

The first one is Lacy 4 Leaf Clover Dishcloth By Rachel van Schie, found here.

IMG_0186

The next one is Knitted Shamrock Cloth by Rhonda White, found here.

IMG_0183

This last one is a St. Patrick's Day Cloth by Kris Knits, found here.

I found another fun shamrock cloth that I’d like to try to make before Saturday.  It's the Tipsy Triangles Shamrock Cloth, found here, if you’d like to knit one up, too.

I’m working on a baby hat for a baby shower this Saturday, so that’s my top priority.  If I get it done on time, I’ll be making this Tipsy Triangles Shamrock Cloth for St. Patrick’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment