Thursday, April 1, 2010

Snowman Pattern

Here’s the first of my snowmen patterns to share.  This one reminds me of a first grader’s attempt, but as I looked at the cloth later,  I thought he was still cute enough to share.
march misc 071
I’ve made directions for both left and right handed knitters.  I realize that it really doesn’t make a difference which pattern you would follow because there are no words.  The snowman’s arms are the only thing that will really change by following the opposite directions.
The left-handed pdf pattern is found here.
The right-handed pdf pattern is found here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing your snowman patterns. I am intensely grateful. May your stash grow and be healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your snowmen patterns! They're just too cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete